The reality is that vitamin C should be an integral part of your diet program, if you have knowledge about its importance. It is a type of necessity which we all aware about, like the necessity of staying hydrated and drinking a lot of water. However, when you think about it for long, then you might find out that you don’t know much about Vitamin C and why it’s so important for your health.
There are several benefits offered by vitamin C. It is an all important nutrient since we don’t have the ability or potential to synthesize it. Vitamin C guards bones in your body, assists in developing your tissues and plays a crucial role in absorption process of iron in the body.
It is additionally an exceedingly powerful antioxidant. Experts say that you need to ensure you consume the required dose of vitamin C every day since it’s easily soluble in water and lacks the ability to store in the human body.
Generally called as Ascorbate or L-ascorbic acid, Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for you and your family. Here are 7 benefits offered by Vitamin C to your health and well being:
- Avoidance of Scurvy: Even though it has become an uncommon illness now, at a time, Scurvy was a true menace and extremely common amongst people who have to live for long periods of time on ships at sea. Once the production used to finish, people experienced Vitamin C deficiency which triggered Scurvy.
- Solution for Cold & Flu: Vitamin c has an amazing power to boost immunity of the body, and this is a well-acknowledged benefit offered by this nutrient. Although it may not provide complete assistance in avoiding cold, but it may decrease the severity of disease shorten the length of the cold.
- Antioxidant: Some experts say that antioxidant play a crucial role in checking the harmful chemical reactions that take place in our body. These harmful chemical reactions can inflict damage to your eyes and causes other problems also. Antioxidants work as neutralizer assisting you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Iron Absorption: It helps a lot in absorption of iron in the human body. So, you should combine foods which are rich in iron with food items which are filled with Vitamin C to reap the best benefits. Iron is converted by vitamins in state which proves to be extra easy for intestines to digest.
- Collagen: It aids in the generation of collagen, which accurately keeps us in a good shape.
- Mental Health and Fitness: Astonishingly, Vitamin C assists to make neurotransmitters which carry our feelings, ideas and thoughts in the nervous system.
- Anti-depression: Vitamin C plays an important part in ensuring your well being.
If you can’t take the required amount of Vitamin C then Intravenous vitamin C procedure can prove to be quite helpful. Intravenous vitamin C in Sydney will be given to you through a drip into a vein in your arm. Much higher doses of vitamin C can be given intravenously than by mouth, so getting quite high levels in the bloodstream.