Dr Peter Dobie is a general practitioner with a particular interest in complex and chronic illness, integrative medicine, allergy, chronic fatigue, anti-ageing medicine, nutritional medicine and mould illness (CIRS).
For three years Dr Dobie was co-director of an allergy clinic at a Sydney private hospital. He spent several years doing locums in rural NSW and is skilled in emergency medicine.
Dr Dobie’s emphasis is very much on the promotion of wellness. He takes a thorough and holistic approach to treating chronic illness, as well as providing preventive medical care. He incorporates into his practice advances in biochemistry, endocrinology and clinical nutrition, and prefers to prescribe non-drug treatments wherever possible.
Dr Dobie is a member of the following professional organisations:
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Australasian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine (A5M)
- Australian Chronic Infectious and Inflammatory Disease Society (ACIIDS)
- Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Australian Integrative Medicine Association (AIMA)
- International Society for Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI)